Thursday, March 26, 2009

Apple Trio


Today I was determined to start and finish a painting. I knew I better not put too much thinking into or it would never get done. That's how I usually roll. I think more than I do. It still took me until noon to get situated and start painting. Not sure how I will get over all the fussing I do to prepare. Anyway, I used only brights for brushes because I've always liked the look of paintings done in that style. It's hard to leave it alone and not work it to death. I also used Cobalt dryer to speed the drying time and apparently used too much because the paint started drying too quickly. It became so sticky that I had to finish sooner than I probably would have otherwise. Good and bad. I was told after it was all said and done that I should only use the dryer in my white and cadmiums. I'm excited to one tomorrow if I have time. I play in a tennis tournament tomorrow afternoon.

No comments: